Piano Bar & Wine Tasting
The Artist's Palate, the bar and wine tasting salon, offers guests a relaxing and enjoyable way to appreciate music, wine, and fine art, combined with a breathtaking ocean view. Located within the Silver Heron Gallery, on the second story mezzanine, The Artist's Palate provides the perfect backdrop for your next special event.
- Includes the use of the Artist's Palate wine tasting salon and piano bar for cocktail reception purposes.
- Facility is available between the hours of 5:00 and 10:00 p.m. and is limited to 2 hours.
- Any food items must be provided by an approved caterer, and staffed for set-up, service, and cleaning.
Number of GuestsThe Silver Heron Gallery’s maximum number of guests is 75.
- Wines approved by Talley Woodmark are served exclusively. Billing is based on consumption, and a 20% discount is given on the purchase of wine listed on the current tasting salon wine list, subject to some restrictions.
- Sparkling wines and bottled beer are allowed only when provided by the caterer and served in the appropriate glass. No hard liquor is allowed.
- Silver Heron Gallery requires the use of a pre-approved caterer. The use of the kitchen facility is included in the location fee.
- The Silver Heron Gallery provides adequate parking in both the front and the rear of the gallery.
- Children under the age of 12 years old are not permitted into any event unless otherwise specified by the owner.
- The Silver Heron Gallery requires liability insurance to be provided at the time of booking.